POLICIES & PROCEDURES
GOAL: The library of LOMS will be a safe and clean environment where all people interact with courtesy and respect.
- Library Pass is needed to enter the library
- Students will sign in & sign out
- Students will be assigned to a computer when not with a teacher
- Students can check out 2 books for up to 2 weeks. If the book is not on hold, they can renew the book for a period of 2 weeks.
- Students will be charged a flat $3 fee per month when a book is 30+ days overdue. Prior to receiving this fine, students will have received a minimum of 2 notices that the book(s) were due.
- Students will be charged the replacement cost of a book when the book is reported as lost.
- When a student owes a fine or has an overdue book, they may not check out another book.